Mission, Values, What We Believe
- The Truth Republic is making Jesus known by equipping women to fulfill their calling.
- Know Jesus – Cultivating a deep-rooted, intimate relationship with Jesus, knowing Him allows us to know who we are in Him. Psalm 139
- Go Deeper – Seeking God together in worship, word and relationship, individually and corporately, so that we know Him and make him known. Ephesians 3:14-19
- Be Community – Intentionally living in relationship with other women. Vulnerable, bold and authentic relationships where we love unconditionally and support one another. Romans 12:9-18
- Unleash Purpose – Empowering women to change the world around us through the love of God, the redemption of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 2:10
- Bring Justice – Bringing Jesus to the broken, abused, and vulnerable women & girls throughout the world. Isaiah 58:6-12
What We Believe
THE NICENE CREED
We believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible. In one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages, God of God, Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten not made, being of one substance with the Father, through whom all things were made. Who for us for our salvation came down from heaven, was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man. Was crucified under Pontius Pilate, suffered, and was buried and on the third day He rose according to the Scriptures, ascended into heaven, and is seated on the right hand of the Father. He shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom shall have no end. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life. Who proceeds from the Father and the Son. Who together with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified. Who spoke by the prophets. We believe in one holy, Christian, and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins, and we look for the resurrection of the dead and life of the age to come.